Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Again With The Baloney...

President Barack Obama, throwing out BS at the people of Ohio as fast as ever he can, said that in working with Republicans to reduce the deficit, he was willing to “show more love” to get the job done.
"If they want me to walk the dog or wash their car, I’m happy to do it."
That's great.
"You know, I genuinely believe that most Americans, Democrats or Republicans, they just want us to solve problems.”
No, most Republicans want you defeated, and in a very big way. They know it's the only way to even begin to solve the problems we face. Most Democrats, on the other hand, want you to win, and they don't care what problems are solved or not solved.

So get it straight, and cut the BS, or chores will be all you're good for.
“I’m ready and willing to work. But I refuse to ask middle-class families to pay over $2,000 more so that millionaires and billionaires can pay less.”
Yeah, okay, here's the baggy for when he goes poop. When you get done with that the bucket and mitt are in the garage, and the hose is around back.


3 comments:

  1. My baloney has a first name
    It's B-A-R-A-C-K
    My baloney has a second name . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's O-B-A-M-A ...

    I love seeing him walk that dog. It just seems so ... at the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He reached the limit of his capability when he tried walking the dog.

    That would have been good to know in 2008.

    We would have never let him near that open umbrella and that iron gateway had we have known.

    ReplyDelete