Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blogger Announces "I'm A Hetero!"

Hot on the heels of Ricky Martin's announcement on his personal blog that he's gay, and "True Blood" star Anna Paquin's wholly unnecessary and tiresome announcement that she is bisexual, cutting edge blogger 'nicholas' has announced to the world that he is excitingly heterosexual.
"I think there is a lot of interest in this around the blogosphere, and I think this is something that should get out there so people can digest it, talk about it and put whatever emphasis on it that it's due."

The bold admission was made in a rather unusual way ... posted ...on a blog.
"Elton John and Ricky Martin have come out, Anna Paquin is out there with where she's at with the whole situation, and I just felt I needed to get it out there as well.

Hmm.
"I've been digging chicks for a long time. It's obvious. That's just something that I can see God got right...Big Time."

All right. Well, that about covers it.

13 comments:

  1. I'm tellin' ya' ... get a brother for those girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as Darrell would say, Guessing is one thing, confirmation another. But some of us have suspected all along. (I think it's called guy-dar.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your support. I can't tell you how much it means to me. This is just a very emotional time for me. I felt very exposed coming out with this announcement, and it was just really, really great to see the outpouring of support from my friends and readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.

    The "Courageous" affirmation was funny. Nicholas' response was funny.

    But what really cracked me up was Cathy's comment about "guy-dar."

    ReplyDelete
  5. *lol*

    Nick, if you need support and back up, your friends are here for you. Just know and trust in that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is "We got your back!" really the right thing to say right now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gentlemen, gentlemen...I am touched by your concerns, and am most grateful for your emotional support. I'm so happy right now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is "We got your back!" really the right thing to say right now?

    *not really sure I should admit to this making me laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, Cathy, I do alwasy aim to please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can think of no response to this which will not get me into some kind of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you guys still talking about sex? Sheesh. I am so over it. I got it out there, waved it around in the open air, and now I'm done with it. I mean, maybe that's what you all need to do. It is bold. It takes courage, but after what Anna Paquin did, and for no conceivable useful reason, it suddenly just made so much sense to me, and there was just no way I was going to hold back. I said to myself, "Dammit, I am celebrating my heterosexuality!"

    Now I think I am ready to move on, though to be honest ideas of sex still pop into my head every now and again. But its all just part of it. So come on people, surely there are other things that cross your minds? Occasionally?

    ReplyDelete
  12. And again, response, trouble...

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete